Friday, December 31, 2010

100+ in 2011 Challenge

With just an hour and a half left in 2010, I have chosen another 2011 challenge to participate in (or, if you want to be grammatically correct, a 2011 challenge in which to participate). That's the 100+ Books in 2011 Challenge, hosted by My Overstuffed Bookshelf.

From what I can tell, it's basically exactly what it sounds like: read at least a hundred books in 2011. I'm definitely in! My first book is going to be Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, because even though I listed it as my "currently reading" earlier today, I haven't actually started it yet and probably won't in the next hour and a half (anything started before January 1 doesn't count for the challenge).

Also, allow me to call your attention to the new "Challenges" page that I've added. On this page, I'll be keeping track of my current challenges, as you might guess from the title.

Enjoy the end of 2010, those of you who are still there, and to those of you who have already reached 2011 -- Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment