The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books. This week's question is:
Do you judge a book by its cover?
My answer: sometimes. I try not to let covers that I dislike prevent me from reading a given book, but when I'm just browsing the shelves for books that look interesting, it's covers that get my attention. The publishing industry is all about people judging books by their covers. Covers are marketing. We all do it sometimes.
And now for the excitement part!
I'm really excited because I have reached fifty followers! I've only been blogging for about two months, so I think it's cool that so many people are interested in what I have to say about what I read. It's pretty awesome. You guys rock!! Thanks so much!! ♥
I wish I had something awesome planned for this like a giveaway or an author interview, but for right now you'll have to make do with knowing that I think you're all very awesome. :)
~Becky

Grats on all the followers! I know I've enjoyed your posts. :]
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend!
Hey, I'm already a follower but just hopping by! Yep, when I'm browsing I gravitate towards the books with appealing covers. Like you said, we all do sometimes! It's never so important to me, though, that I'll buy a book with a gorgeous cover without looking at and being interested in the sound of the description.
ReplyDeleteDanya
A Tapestry of Words
HI! Saw you on the Book Blogger Hop and thought I'd hop by. New follower.
ReplyDeletehttp://booknoise411.blogspot.com
Hi :) I always wonder if the publisher's know readers often judge the book by it's cover, why are there ugly covers? lol Hope you have a fun weekend and I'm a new follower
ReplyDeleteHere's my Hop
Hi, I'm here from thr Book Blog Hop.
ReplyDeleteI adore your banner and button! :)
Have a nice weekend :D
Found you through the hop, now following!
ReplyDelete