In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where book bloggers share what books they got each week. My books this week didn't actually arrive in my mailbox, they're from the library, but here they are anyway:
Wicked by Sara Shepard. This is the fifth book in the Pretty Little Liars series, which (as you may know if you've followed my blog in the last few weeks) I've been reading recently. I actually finished this one earlier today, and my review should be up tomorrow.
Intertwined by Gena Showalter. I've seen this one around but never actually read it. Since the second book just came out, I figured maybe I should check it out. I have heard good things about it, especially for fantasy fans, so hopefully it will be good!
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller. I don't know a whole lot about this one, but I know it's relatively new and I know I like the cover and I know the description is intriguing. Definitely can't wait to read it!
That's all I've got this week. What's in your mailbox?
Great books this week. I loved Intertwined and the PLL series. Happy reading!
ReplyDelete